As a Project Manager, you will:
- Plan by setting goals, defining roles and producing schedules of tasks;
- Be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once;
- Meet budgetary objectives and make some adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis;
- Report project progress to senior management on a regular basis
- Take the required action in order to maintain the project in the direction approved by the sponsor;
- Use and continually develop leadership skills in order to federate all project stakeholders around a common objective.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch;
- You hold a Master's degree;
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Project Management;
- Certification or experience with the prince2 methodology is an asset;
- You have problem solving skills, an analytical spirit and hands-on experience;
- You are dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills;
- You demonstrate strong leadership capabilities;
- Experience in the finance sector (bank, insurance company, …) is not mandatory but a strong interest for the field is required.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you an entrepreneurial, nurturing and growing environment with challenging career opportunities and personalized training pathways with external certifications.
About Intys FSA
Intys FSA is a part of Intys Partners, one of the fastest growing European management consultancy groups with offices in Belgium, France and Luxembourg, is providing innovative solutions to leading Financial Institutions.
At Intys FSA, we combine a broad industry expertise with a specific set of tools and methodologies to better address our clients’ challenges.
We strive to offer tailor-made solutions to our client aiming to boost their performance, develop a vigilant responsibility policy and take advantage of innovations