As a Scrum Master, you will:
- Plan and animate the scrum events (daily stand-up, sprint planning, retrospective, sprint review…);
- Guide the team in order to improve the use of the agile/scrum practices and values;
- Ensure that the team is organized to ensure happy customers;
- Facilitate discussion, decision making processes and conflict resolution;
- Collaborate with the product owner in order to have an updated, accurate and prioritized product backlog;
- Take the appropriate actions in order to increase the team's velocity and maturity;
- Ensure an effective collaboration with other teams within the organization;
- Report progress to senior management on a regular basis.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch;
- You hold a Master's degree;
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience as Scrum Master;
- A Scrum Master certification is an asset;
- You have problem solving skills, an analytical spirit and hands-on experience;
- You are dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills;
- You demonstrate strong leadership skills;
- Experience in the finance sector (banks, insurance company…) is not mandatory but a strong interest for the domain is required.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you an entrepreneurial, nurturing and growing environment with challenging career opportunities and personalized training pathways with external certifications.
About Intys FSA
Intys FSA is a part of Intys Partners, one of the fastest growing European management consultancy groups with offices in Belgium, France and Luxembourg, is providing innovative solutions to leading Financial Institutions.
At Intys FSA, we combine a broad industry expertise with a specific set of tools and methodologies to better address our clients’ challenges.
We strive to offer tailor-made solutions to our client aiming to boost their performance, develop a vigilant responsibility policy and take advantage of innovations