As a Functional Analyst consultant, you will:
- Translate the customer needs into functional requirements;
- Assist the system analysts and engineering teams in the functional implementation by providing clear and unambiguous specifications to enable them to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements;
- Participate in the review of the IT solution designed by systems analysts and engineers;
- Define the logical data model;
- Participate in the testing phase: refine the test cases, execute the tests and verify that the solution complies with all requirements (regulatory, functional, non-functional);
- Drive all change management and communication aspects towards operational teams.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French;
- You hold a Master's degree, ideally in computer science or related;
- You have a first experience in the banking or insurance sector or at least a strong interest for the financial sector;
- A first experience as functional analyst is highly valuable
- You master data management tools (SAS, SQL…);
- You are familiar with agile/scrum environments;
- You have problem solving and analytical skills;
- You are pragmatic and dynamic, results and people oriented.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you an entrepreneurial, nurturing and growing environment with challenging career opportunities and personalized training pathways with external certifications.
About Intys FSA
Intys FSA is a part of Intys Partners, one of the fastest growing European management consultancy groups with offices in Belgium, France and Luxembourg, is providing innovative solutions to leading Financial Institutions.