As a PMO, you will:
- Follow the projects progress closely and ensure an accurate reporting to management, including budget follow-up, planning tracking, deviation explanation, capacity management and any other potential issues;
- Support and advise in several tasks among others guiding the teams in charge of the project activities, estimating cost, timescales and resource managements;
- Meeting organization and minutes (including Steering committee);
- Ensure a good collaboration with the project manager(s);
- Build a consolidated view on the projects portfolio in order to provide management with a high level overview;
- Ensure that all tools allowing to efficiently track projects are available for project managers and other project stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch;
- You hold a Master's degree;
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience as PMO in the financial sector;
- Experience with project management methodology (certification or experience with the prince2 methodology is an asset);
- You have problem solving skills, an analytical spirit and hands-on experience;
- Contagious enthusiasm, dynamic and doer;
- Ability to solve problems in a pragmatic way within a specific context.
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you an entrepreneurial, nurturing and growing environment with challenging career opportunities and personalized training pathways with external certifications.
About Intys FSA
Intys FSA is a part of Intys Partners, one of the fastest growing European management consultancy groups with offices in Belgium, France and Luxembourg, is providing innovative solutions to leading Financial Institutions.
At Intys FSA, we combine a broad industry expertise with a specific set of tools and methodologies to better address our clients’ challenges.
We strive to offer tailor-made solutions to our client aiming to boost their performance, develop a vigilant responsibility policy and take advantage of innovations