As a Business Analyst consultant, you will:
- Collect, analyze and specify the business specifications;
- Organize workshops with customers and analyze the requirements to ensure an in-depth understanding of the needs. Challenge the customer requirements when required;
- Define the conceptual data model and refine the reporting requirements;
- Provide clarifications, training and support to the development teams during the construction phase;
- Participate in the User Acceptance Test (UAT): design the test cases from a business perspective, execute the tests and verify that the solution complies with all requirements (regulatory, functional, non-functional);
- Drive all change management and communication aspects towards operational teams.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French;
- You hold a Master's degree;
- You have a first relevant experience in the financial services; sector or at least you demonstrate a strong interest for this sector;
- A first experience as business analyst is highly valuable;
- You are familiar with agile/scrum environments;
- You have problem solving and proactive skills;
- You are pragmatic and dynamic, results and people oriented;
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills;
- Experience with data modeling and interpretation (SAS, SQL …)
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you an entrepreneurial, nurturing and growing environment with challenging career opportunities and personalized training pathways with external certifications.
About Intys FSA
Intys FSA is a part of Intys Partners, one of the fastest growing European management consultancy groups with offices in Belgium, France and Luxembourg, is providing innovative solutions to leading Financial Institutions.
At Intys FSA, we combine a broad industry expertise with a specific set of tools and methodologies to better address our clients’ challenges.
We strive to offer tailor-made solutions to our client aiming to boost their performance, develop a vigilant responsibility policy and take advantage of innovations